Terms of admission
Admission of students is carried out during the whole year. Admission concerns different ages, depending on the chosen form of education.
- Traditional form of education – Primary school (grades 1-4), Secondary school (grades 5-9), High school (grades 10-11)
- Mixed aged joint programme of education (grades 5 – 11)
- External studies (grades 1-11 without age restrictions)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. (grades 10 – 11 or 11 – 12)
Order of the admission:
- An interview at the admissions office. A candidate is acquainted with the philosophy of the school, its history and forms of education.
- To choose a form of education (traditional, mixed aged joint programme or external studies) a candidate can attend three trial days.
- An excursion around the school.
- To be enrolled in the Diploma Programme all applicants write an essay in English and an entrance test in Mathematics or Natural sciences if chosen at higher level.